Welcome to my BLOG

I currently own a 2005 Kawasaki 1600 Nomad. This is my 6th bike and so far I love it. There always seems to be a hunt for the right bike that is the right fit for you. Thats why I have bought and sold many over the years. I hope to write about all my experience so you don't make the mistakes I have. Ride and Read on.

Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

License Plate Bolts

I liked this idea after I seen 44 Cal. Bolts online at JP Cycles. I couldn't get any here in Canada but I could get nickel plated 9mm rounds. Anyhow after making some jigs for my lathe and some trial and error, I was very happy with how they turned out.
I used 1/4"-28 socket head bolts and once I shaved off a little they fit perfect inside the shell. A bit of epoxy  and I was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment