Welcome to my BLOG

I currently own a 2005 Kawasaki 1600 Nomad. This is my 6th bike and so far I love it. There always seems to be a hunt for the right bike that is the right fit for you. Thats why I have bought and sold many over the years. I hope to write about all my experience so you don't make the mistakes I have. Ride and Read on.

Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Ultimate seats

Here is the pic of my Ultimate seats (Rider and Passenger) on my 2005 Nomad. Love the seats, I probably have 3 to 4 hundred kilometers on it so far. No numb butt.... Love it.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post. Your information is really good. Thank you for sharing.........................

    CBR Fairings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a good seat for the driver for the long distance travel. The seat is good and comfortable for the riders.
    Motorcycle Chain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its indeed an Ultimate seat. A touring motorcycle or a V Twin motorcycle rider would have a comfortable and relaxed ride on that. Thank you for the post it is informative.

    ReplyDelete