Welcome to my BLOG

I currently own a 2005 Kawasaki 1600 Nomad. This is my 6th bike and so far I love it. There always seems to be a hunt for the right bike that is the right fit for you. Thats why I have bought and sold many over the years. I hope to write about all my experience so you don't make the mistakes I have. Ride and Read on.

Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

The new "Ultimate Seat" versus Stock.

The seat on the left is stock and the one on the right is the "Ultimate seat" I hope this seat is as good as the reviews. Notice, I also got the back rest with pouch and a set of rain covers.










UPDATE: Well, had my 1st ride for the 2011 season. So far love the seat ( was only an hour) the real test will be all day ride. Much more comfortable than stock seat.
Note: On the Ultimate website I didn't notice the warning that the stock passenger seat will not fit with the Ultimate rider seat. So trying to save money I only ordered the riders seat... guess what is now on order..:-(

WARNING! the stock passenger seat will not fit with the Ultimate rider seat. You will have to order both unless you want a bare rear fender.


Ride on...

No comments:

Post a Comment